[GRASS-user] more on v.net: break lines on nodes

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Tue Jul 7 09:02:08 EDT 2009

On 07/07/09 14:23, achim wrote:
> Sorry for complicated problem description. I am still a little confused
> why v.net produces such lines that no new (poly)lines begin on each node
> (picture).

I don't think that v.net produces any lines, except for the connecting
lines it creates when using option=connect. So whatever line structure
you have in your original file is the one you are going to keep.

If you are interested in the analysis of network structures, you might
be interested in this:

http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/GSoC_Network_Analysis

Moritz