[GRASS-user] Multiple v.net.path parameters

Daniel Bundala bundala at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 15:09:25 EDT 2009

Hello all,

I have finished v.net.distance module as a part of my Google Summer of
Code project. The (source code of) module can be downloaded from grass
add-ons repository (vector/net.analyze). I recommend to download the
entire directory to avoid any compilation issues. Additionally, you
get an access to some latest network analysis modules! Anyway, simple
make command in the net.analyze directory should compile the modules
(and library). There is no documentation (yet), however, the interface
should be similar to the one used in v.net.path and/or v.distance.
Finally, here is a couple of nice pictures:

http://people.ksp.sk/~dano/grass/nd.png
http://people.ksp.sk/~dano/grass/ndt.png
http://people.ksp.sk/~dano/grass/ndtd.png

Blue and orange lines show the shortest length and time paths respectively.

Best,
Daniel