[GRASS-user] patching dems together
nikos.alexandris at felis.uni-freiburg.de
Thu Jul 9 12:23:59 EDT 2009
On Thu, 2009-07-09 at 11:17 -0500, stephen sefick wrote:
> r.patch this gives me single color when the original dems where
> reliefs (there is topography). What am I doing wrong? I have set the
> n-s e-w resolution to 00:00:03 because I downloaded 1/3 arc second dem
> from the seamless server (.adf). I am confused as to what to do next.
> Is r.patch the wrong thing to be doing?
> thanks in advance
* check range of values with "r.info YourDEMtile(s) -tr" before patching
* set g.region rast=`g.mlist rast=PatternThatMatchesDEMtiles sep=,`
* r.patch input=... out=patchedDEM
* check range again "r.info -tr patchedDEM"
* r.colors patchedDEM color=terrain
Somewhere in between you should find the "problem" if there is any.
Kind regards, Nikos
More information about the grass-user