[GRASS-user] patching dems together

stephen sefick ssefick at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 14:54:42 EDT 2009

yes still 0-296.  I think the problem is this

r.info -s series_map
nsres=1:09:25.8
ewres=1:01:15.8736

however:
g.region -p
projection: 3 (Latitude-Longitude)
zone:       0
datum:      nad83
ellipsoid:  grs80
north:      34:23:38.999997N
south:      30:23:31.999996N
west:       84:31:21.99999W
east:       79:25:00.999989W
nsres:      0:00:01
ewres:      0:00:01
rows:       14407
cols:       18381
cells:      264815067

any ideas,

Stephen

--
Stephen Sefick

Let's not spend our time and resources thinking about things that are
so little or so large that all they really do for us is puff us up and
make us feel like gods.  We are mammals, and have not exhausted the
annoying little problems of being mammals.

								-K. Mullis