[GRASS-user] Problem with wxGUI.Nviz extension and wxGUI.Vector_Digitizing_Tool

Tomáš Zigo tomas.zigo at slovanet.sk
Fri Jul 10 07:06:58 EDT 2009

Hi Martin.
I am downgrading to swig version 1.3.36-1 and recompiling grass
and wxGUI.Nviz extension, wxGUI.Vector_Digitizing_Tool is working
correctly now. Thanks for tip.
But I am having problem with editing vector attribute (for example, when
I am adding (v.db.addcol), renaming (v.db.renamecol), dropping
(v.db.dropcol) column and I am receiving error message (g.gui tcltk):
"There is no table connected to this map! Run v.db.connect or
v.db.addtable first", but conection vector map with table of this
vector map is correctly (when I am trying v.db.connect again, error
message doesn't dissappear).

In g.gui wxpython error message (wxGUI.Attribute_Table_Manager):
Execution failed: 'v.db.renamecol map=Vrstevnice na PERMANENT layer=1
column=level,Nadm_vyska'
Details:
Error: There is no table connected to the input vector map! Cannot
rename any column.
wxGUI.Attribute_Table_Manager command output :

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/tomas/Build/grass/pkg/opt/grass-6.4.0svn/etc/w
xpython/gui_modules/dbm.py", line 1490, in OnTableItemChange

self.ApplyCommands()
  File "/home/tomas/Build/grass/pkg/opt/grass-6.4.0svn/etc/w
xpython/gui_modules/dbm.py", line 1693, in ApplyCommands

gcmd.Command(cmd)
  File "/home/tomas/Build/grass/pkg/opt/grass-6.4.0svn/etc/w
xpython/gui_modules/gcmd.py", line 356, in __init__

_("Error: ") + self.GetError()))
gui_modules.gcmd
.
CmdError