[GRASS-user] Distance map with defined path

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 08:00:19 EDT 2009

Hi Milton,
Thank you for answering,
I corrently use r.watershed to obtain my flow direction matrix
(drainage). I'm searching for a module in which I can put this
'drainage' in input, and a raster (or vector) with the river network in
input, to obtain in output a matrix in wich in each cell there is the
distance from the river, calculated on the basis of the path defined in
'drainage'.

Thank you
m.

--
Eng. Margherita Di Leo
Ph.D. Student

University of Basilicata
Campus Macchia Romana
85100 - Potenza
Italy

Office: +39-0971205363
Fax: +39-0971205160
E-mail: dileomargherita AT gmail DOT com
Skype: dileomargherita