[GRASS-user] Displaying thematic vector legend in map display window?

Sharon M morrisxs09 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 02:47:59 EDT 2009

I've loaded a vector map (MIF/MID format), then created a thematic
vector map layer (area) via d.vect.thematic GUI window (Output legend
for GIS manager is ticked; save thematic commands is ticked). I've
used psmap to create .ps file containing the thematic vector map with
it's corresponding legend. This works.

Is it possible to display the thematic vector map legend in the map
display window? If so, how?

I'm a new user to GRASS, using winGRASS 6.4.0RC5 (wxPython GUI) on MS
Windows XP.

Thanks in advance for help.

Sharon