[GRASS-user] r.watershed crashing grass.

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 25 04:34:41 EDT 2009

Markus Metz wrote:
> There were quite a few posts in the list about vista problems,
> maybe you find some hints there. I'm only using Linux, can't
> help there.

IIRC it was more generic memory problems which only showed up on
MS Windows. In those cases valgrind reported errors, just on
Linux they end up being benign.

e.g. r.los (apparently fixed by Ben?), v.out.ogr not working in
current WinGrass (!!!), r.sim.water, details + maybe more
modules listed in the bug tracker (search on the wingrass
keyword).

Other wingrass problems seem to be mostly packaging issues.

Hamish