[GRASS-user] r.watershed crashing grass.

Milton Cezar Ribeiro miltinho.astronauta at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 11:45:38 EDT 2009

Hi all,

In fact I have a dell machine, with Vista 64bits that came with the machine.
I compiled grass 64 svn using Msys. Is there a way of I know if my grass are
running with 64bits? By the way, what I need to change to have sure that
grass was compiled to 64bits?

Yesterday I preloaded about 2.5 Gb on memory, and started the r.watershed
again. I monitored the memory usage on Task Manager, and I perfeived that
memory usage gone ~4Gb. So it make me think that 2.5+(~)1.6 (suggested by
Markus?)= ~4Gb. So my system are going behind 3Gbs without problem. But I am
not sure grass do.

Thanks for your time

milton