[GRASS-user] openGL library when compiling under vista.

Milton Cezar Ribeiro miltinho.astronauta at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 15:01:17 EDT 2009

Dear all,

two weeks ago I compiled the SVN version of Grass 6.4.
I just downloaded the 6.4.0RC5 version available at
http://grass.itc.it/grass64/source/grass-6.4.0RC5.tar.gz
and tryed to compile under Vista/Msys 64bit.

But when I try to compile the RC5 version I get error
for OpenGL. Id did not happen two weeks ago for SVN version.

checking whether to use OpenGL... yes
checking for location of OpenGL includes...
checking for GL/gl.h... yes
checking for GL/glu.h... yes
checking for location of OpenGL library...
checking for glBegin in -lGL... no
checking for glBegin in -lGL... no
checking for glBegin in -lGL... no
checking for glBegin in -lGL... no
configure: error: *** Unable to locate OpenGL library

Any idea of how to solve this? But the way, I tryed both
./configure and ./configure --enable-64bit.

Bests

milton