SV: Re: [GRASS-user] Weighted Voronoi diagram

MORREALE Jean Roc jr.morreale at enoreth.net
Sun Jul 26 16:15:30 EDT 2009

Lars Forseth a écrit :
> Hi!
> Is this extension (r.xtent) available for general use? (I would like to apply the xtent methodolgy on the large mounds and the iron age political landscape of power In Trondelag, Norway)
>
> Regards
> Lars Forseth

You can get QGIS 0.8 for Windows with xtent built-in, it is available
here -> http://www.quantarch.org/files/QuantumGIS.zip

or you can go with the sources using the GRASS Extensions Manager (GEM)
ftp://92.243.18.195/qgis/XtentModel.tar.gz
http://grass.itc.it/grass64/manuals/html64_user/gem/index.html

All necessary informations are available through r.xtent --help in the
grass's console or in the tutorial made for the qgis 0.8's archive.
ftp://92.243.18.195/qgis/01_xtent-tutorial.pdf

Be aware that pathways and boundaries options aren't working and that
NULL cells in DEM input map can make it crash.

Regards,
MORREALE Jean Roc