[GRASS-user] Vector from Raster Problems (r.stream)

Annalisa Minelli annagrass6 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 12:40:40 EDT 2009

Yes, I found this problems too for using v.strahler..
so we tried to solve with r.strahler.. but we still have some problems for
low values of (r.wateshed) threshold..
but maybe Jarek has a better way with this new approach to the problem..
just "no dependencies" sounds good..
so we wait for good news!

Annalisa