[GRASS-user] announcement of strahler stream order analysis

stephen sefick ssefick at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 13:26:35 EDT 2009

First, if I haven't said this yet, wonderful job.  Is there a way to
extract things like total lengths of streams from the raster.  Like
length of stream order 1, 2, etc., so that percentage of occurrence
could be calculated- length order1/length total?  On an unrelated note
I added this package to the raster set in the source and recompiled on
Mac.  I have lost the ability to use the python GUI.  I am having a
hard time figuring out how to do this.  Should I reinstall the Binary
version, add r.streams to the add on packages, or is there a simpler
way to add a flag in the ./configure argument?
Thanks,

Stephen Sefick