[GRASS-user] Hamradio and GRASS (slightly OT)

Paulo 'Pmarc' Marcondes pmarc.debian at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 08:40:06 EDT 2009

On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 6:19 AM, Markus Neteler <neteler  osgeo.org> wrote:
> On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 9:17 PM, Paulo 'Pmarc' Marcondes
> <pmarc.debian  gmail.com> wrote:
>> ( I would like to have a prominence tool in grass, but I can't code...)
>
> With permission of Benjamin, I have put his "r.prominence" [1] into
> GRASS Addons-SVN (grass-addons/raster/r.prominence)

Well, I got the 7.0 snapshot yesterday, will take a look at how to
compile them together with main.

I am only afraid that I might need to compile all of proj, gdal and
other deps too.

After all, if I am going the DIY way, why not to compile every single
option in there?

--
Paulo Marcondes = PU1/PU2PIX
-22.915 -43.224 = GG87jc <= Corrected !