[GRASS-user] no nulls outside project map area

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Fri Jun 5 16:43:35 EDT 2009

I started with a tiff image, in Albers projection.  Imported in a new
location in GRASS - the tiff region is rectangular with no nulls in
the region, so the GRASS region follows the tiff region exactly.

Then I projected to a latlong location.  The tiff is off to one side
of the central meridian, so the projected image appears rotated and
stretched, as expected: