[GRASS-user] GRASS Extensions Manager -- compiling difficulties

sela stefansylla at gmx.de
Mon Jun 8 04:51:45 EDT 2009

Sorry Markus,

I put wrong information into the forum, but of course I have only one path
to the grass directory which is /usr/lib/grass64 and I used only that path
when performing the make-command within the folder of the AddOn-package:

make MODULE_TOPDIR=/usr/lib/grass64/
...error messages....
make MODULE_TOPDIR=/usr/lib/grass64/ install
...error messages...

So, unfortunately, I still do not have a clue about these compiling
problems.

best regards
sela