[GRASS-user] exponentiation with v.db.update

A. Marcia BARBOSA anamarciabarbosa at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 13:25:30 EDT 2009

> why not using sqlite backend? dbf is very limited for any serious use.

It may seem quite simple for some, but to me all these things are a
complete mystery... I'm actually very surprised I became able to
handle GRASS! I'm planning on switching all my databases to PostgreSQL
within this year (after taking a course, of course), but right now I
have to work with what I've got... dbf it is. I've just managed to
calculate the column outside and re-connect it to the vector map.

Grazie,
Márcia