[GRASS-user] i.atcorr with ASTER L1B

sela stefansylla at gmx.de
Wed Jun 10 09:27:38 EDT 2009

Hi,

has anyone ever performed atmospheric correction with i.atcorr on ASTER L1B
images? I am wondering because there are no templates for geometrical
conditions or sensor bands (like there are for Landsat, Modis, AVHRR etc.).
I am not sure if all the information required for the i.atcorr 6S algorithm
is included within the ASTER L1B header. I tried to find out but I am coming
to my limits when trying to find the right entries in the header file.
So maybe there is someone out there who has some experience on the ASTER L1B
case...

Greetings
Stefan