[GRASS-user] r.proj..."has stopped working"

Richard Feldman richard.feldman at mail.mcgill.ca
Mon Jun 15 18:57:35 EDT 2009

Hello,

I am trying to project a raster with r.proj. Although it seemed to work fine the other day, today  it's not working. The function stops and in Windows Vista the message "r.proj has stopped working" pops up. I know there may be size limitations but I'm trying to project a raster that's only 7000KB. Has anyone else experienced this (GRASS 6-SVN, Windows Vista)? Is there some other way I can import this raster and have it project properly? Should I try re-installing GRASS?

Thank you.

Richard Feldman