[GRASS-user] r.proj..."has stopped working"

Richard Feldman richard.feldman at mail.mcgill.ca
Tue Jun 16 13:24:10 EDT 2009

Hi and thank you for the quick reply.

It still doesn't work. I tried r.proj with my destination location being
the one I've been working with and I tried it with a new location with a
lat/lon wgs84 projection. Both times, "r.proj has stopped working." (I
tried with both elevation.dem and density). I also tried. v.proj with
"streams" and that worked fine.

(Tue Jun 16 11:09:28 2009)

r.proj in=elevation.dem location=spearfish60 mapset=PERMANENT
out=elevation.dem
(Tue Jun 16 11:09:31 2009) Command finished (3 sec)

Any ideas on what's wrong???

Richard Feldman

--
Richard Feldman, PhD Candidate
Dept. of Biological Sciences, McGill University
richard.feldman at mail.mcgill.ca