[GRASS-user] Re: [GRASS-dev] New WinGrass Release (6.4.0RC5)

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 16:53:17 EDT 2009

Hi,

2009/6/16 Colin Nielsen <colin.nielsen at gmail.com>:
> This release is based on GRASS-6.4.0RC5 (and comes with shiny new
> icons) but the wxpython GUI still does not include vector digitizing
> (wxvdigit) or 3d visualization (wxnviz).

the last time I ended up in the hell of mixing libraries built using
mingw (GRASS) and msvs (wxpython). Currently I have no time for this
kind of "fun". If somebody put on wiki instructions how to overcome
this problem I will be happy to fix MS Windows related bugs to make
these extensions working under MS Windows.

Martin

--
Martin Landa <landa.martin gmail.com> * http://gama.fsv.cvut.cz/~landa