[GRASS-user] grass65 no vectors seen anymore

achim ak7 at jupiter.uni-freiburg.de
Wed Jun 24 07:46:06 EDT 2009

> achim:
>> I compiled grass 65 again via svn and suddenly no more vectors are
>> displayed on mon, but vector work is possible and tables are seen...
>> Does anyone has the same problem?
>
> Hi Achim!
>
> I compiled grass65 yesterday. No problem here, everything works fine!
>
> Nikos

Hi Nikos,

I do not see anything on grass70. Seems like I should stay with the old
one...without 'within', #touches' ond so on vector-functions :...(

Maybe it comes from experimenting with compiling wx-widgets: I have to
do it in order to run SpatiaLite-gui on my 64-bit linux system (not
successfully yet, but I don't give up..).

Achim

PS: SpatiaLite is a fine and easy SQLite-extension supporting fast
vector relations analysis and manipulation and eg. with the option to
deal with .shp-files via virtual table (without need to build a db
intern table).
Moreover operations can be automated by shell scripting...