[GRASS-user] Re: v.out.ogr & kml

maven apache apachemaven0 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 08:26:49 EDT 2009

2009/6/24 Tim Michelsen <timmichelsen at gmx-topmail.de>

> > > encountered the same problem,actually you should reproject
> > > your map by yourself if you are using a earlier
> > > version.In the later version it can reproject
> > > autoly.
> >
> > i.e. a bug in GDAL/OGR got fixed so you need a newish version of
> > that.
> So this means that using gdal/ogr >= version 1.6 would automatically
> reproject
> data exported from state plane into WGS84?

I think so but I am not sure,maybe you can have try .
Actually,I have reproject the map-----I create a new location with the
latitude (epsg 4326),then use r.proj commond to reproject the map,however
when I display the map I found there is a very serious distortion,the
exported kml is also ....So I have give up the idea.