[GRASS-user] Compiling weekly source; two make errors

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Wed Jun 24 21:34:33 EDT 2009

Make sure you reconfigure (of course), but specify all the tcltk
configure flags as in the example.  If you don't, configure will never
see the new tcltk.

On Jun 24, 2009, at 8:22 PM, Seth Price wrote:

> I read the readme (again) and found what you're referring to. I
> followed
> the directions on installing the latest package and ran the
> commands, ran
> 'make clean', but I'm still getting the same error. Configure
> doesn't seem
> to be picking up 8.5, and is picking up 8.4 instead. How do I
> convince it
> otherwise? The commands I tried didn't work.
> Thanks,
> Seth

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"Those people who most want to rule people are, ipso-facto, those
least suited to do it."

- A rule of the universe, from the HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy