[GRASS-user] Point attributes to a polygons

xavier garcia acosta epistacio at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 25 07:42:24 EDT 2009

Yes, you have understood my question. I've tried that you have recommended to
my and now I have the next problem, I've tried to do “v.patch”
with the option “copy also attribute table” with my two GRASS
vector maps and I have the error “Number of columns differ”. Do
you know how can I solve this?

Xavier