[GRASS-user] v.delaunay Bug in Mac OS X

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Fri Jun 26 11:13:56 EDT 2009

Paul,

I'm just back from a conference. I'll try to build GRASS 32 bit and
test to see if that fixes it. However, I thought that Linux systems
had been running GRASS 64 bit for some time now.

Michael
Director of Graduate Studies, School of Human Evolution & Social Change
Arizona State University

Phone: 480-965-6262
Fax: 480-965-7671
www: <www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton>