[GRASS-user] GRASS 7 and SQLITE o POSTGRES

Gabriele N. gis.gn at libero.it
Sun Mar 1 12:32:33 EST 2009

Given the limitations that exist with using GRASS and Postgres I do not know
how.

There is someone who manages a GIS (with others), based mainly on GRASS?

1) If yes, how do? how organized these data? how to manage them?

2) If I put everything on postgres, To do spatial analysis with GRASS I am
forced to import data from Postgres. right?

Thanks for any advice.