[GRASS-user] Plot 3D Drillholes in Grass GIS

Casey Vandenberg casey.vandenberg at sjgeophysics.com
Tue Mar 10 15:30:48 EDT 2009

I was wondering if anybody is familiar with ways of plotting drill hole
data in Grass (i.e. to visualize in NVIZ or to manage attributes, query
etc...) based on point features with known dip, strike and azimuth angles.

I have come across a paper (Development of Visualization Tools for
Geologic Information on Grass GIS) which seems to do just that, however
as far as I can tell it has not been released or provided to the Grass
Community.

If anybody is familiar with anything else, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Casey