[GRASS-user] delete, drop rows in table

Stefanie Obmann stef_ob at gmx.at
Wed Mar 11 20:01:36 EDT 2009

Dear users,

maybe an easy question to you:

I have a table of 7 columns and over 200 rows. (including x,y,z coord)

I want to exclude all NULL values (999.99) from my temperature column to do
the v.surf.idw command.

I don't know where to set a WHERE clause that the calculation just takes the
real values (except 999.99).

Is there a way? I've read that f.e. the v.surf.rst includes a WHERE clause
which would be perfect also for v.surf.idw.

The other possibility I see would be to delete or drop all rows with 999.99
in my value column. But I don't know how to do it.

It would be very nice and helpful if someone will answer.

Thanks,

Stef