[GRASS-user] Plot 3D Drillholes in Grass GIS

vasilis antoniou vantoniou at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 08:30:05 EDT 2009

I was trying to find related software or a way to work with boreholes
and geological cross sections in grass, not just for the drawing part
but a way to use it for geological analysis.
It's very sad the fact that these modules are not for public use, even
with a stricter licensing than GPL.

Regards,
Vasilis