[GRASS-user] problem about import of shp file

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Thu Mar 19 05:29:45 EDT 2009

On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 3:46 PM, Natsuko YOSHIFUJI
<natsuko.yoshifuji at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> grass-6.5 and grass-7 are only available as source code via svn.
>>
>> If desired, I can set up cronjobs to generate also the grass-6.5 and
>> grass-7 binaries. For grass-7, there is the problem that I don't manage
>> to compile CAIRO >= 1.5.8 on Fedora FC4 which is used on grass.osgeo.org.
>> Help (i.e., 32bit RPM) welcome.
>>

> Thank you very very much!!!!!
> I hope binaries of grass-6.5 or grass7.

Here we are:

Weekly Binaries 6.4.0svn:
http://grass.osgeo.org/grass64/binary/linux/snapshot/

Weekly Binaries 6.5.svn:
http://grass.osgeo.org/grass65/binary/linux/snapshot/

Once I receive help from a community member for the CAIRO >= 1.5.8 on Fedora FC4
I can also set up weekly GRASS 7 binaries (the missing dependency breaks
the cronjob).

Markus