[GRASS-stats] Re: [GRASS-user] Testing i.pca ~ prcomp(), m.eigensystem ~ princomp()

Nikos Alexandris nikos.alexandris at felis.uni-freiburg.de
Sun Mar 22 18:53:09 EDT 2009

Roger:
> > Good, thanks. There you say that you are using "some MODIS surface
> > reflectance products". I guess it will be easier to check things if the
> > data (GRASS location) are available, so that others can try the same
> > calculations. Would it be possible to make one or more test sets
> > available, and link them from thw Wiki?

Finally,

I am, sort of, free again :-). I have prepaired a grass-location
containing the 3 modis bands I've used for all PCA related examples. I
will eventually upload them in gregis [1] but if there is another place
(GRASS-wiki?) to upload them would be also ok.

Nikos:
> P.S. I was informed today that I have to wait another 2 weeks to get the
> book "Applied Spatial Data Analysis with R" :-(

I have received a copy of the book. Just excellent. I would like to see
more books like this one :-). Congratulations to the authors.

Cheers, Nikos
---

[1] http://gregis.berlios.de