[GRASS-user] Re: [GRASS-dev] call for volunteers - urgent need for Windows Vista binaries

Colin Nielsen colin.nielsen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 13:25:22 EDT 2009

I'm working on the installer, I think I've almost got it. I'll post an
update in the next couple of days. I'm working on Vista, so that's
what I'll be packaging, but as long as the vista version doesn't cause
problems in xp (and as far as i know it doesn't) we shouldn't need two
windows packages.

-Colin