[GRASS-user] Re: [Qgis-user] QGIS & GRASS

Nikos Alexandris nikos.alexandris at felis.uni-freiburg.de
Mon May 4 04:56:35 EDT 2009

On Mon, 2009-05-04 at 08:49 +0200, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
---%<---
> I would therefore respectfully suggest devs, form the users perspective,
> to consider concentrating on the best of each world, reducing the
> duplication of efforts, and improving the (already good) interaction
> between the two programs.
---%<---

+1 to that from an end-user like me.

I would like also to mention OpenEV. It is the fastest geodata viewer
[period]. I don't know the coding background and the differences for
among QGIS, GRASS and OpenEV, but why not use it, create interaction
with it _or_ use parts of its code _or_ just look at some of its
attractive features?

Kindest regards, Nikos