[GRASS-user] passing output from GRASS to R.

Milton Cezar Ribeiro miltinho.astronauta at gmail.com
Mon May 4 14:57:08 EDT 2009

Dear all,

I am running R inside GRASS 6.4 and I can see a list
of all my raster files when I type (from the R session)

system("g.list rast")

But I would like to pass the list of rasters to a vector object in R.

I tryed innocently this, but not worked:

my.rast.list<-system("g.list rast")

I also would like to define a pattern of raster names to the g.list command,
like only return that raster names that have "_output_" on the name.

By the way, I am running GRASS inside MSYS, under windows.

Cheers

milton