[GRASS-user] ogdi_32b1.dll on XP64

Milton Cezar Ribeiro miltinho.astronauta at gmail.com
Fri May 8 16:24:38 EDT 2009

Dear all,

I just installed MSYS and compiled GRASS on a XP64 environment.
I got several errors during the compilation saying that ogdi_32b1.dll
was not found. But the compilation gone up to the end and I can
start grass under MSYS and choose my grass mapset.

I don't know why gis.m not start the grass gui. (I tryed to start grass64
-gui).
May be wish.exe issue?

But now I started R 2.9.0 inside Msys/grass64, and require(spgrass6).
When I try gmeta6(), R give an error message regarding ogdi_32b1.dll error.

Any help are very welcome.

bests

milton
brazil=toronto