[GRASS-user] rotating symbols in d.vect?

Davids Corine corine.davids at uit.no
Mon May 11 15:56:44 EDT 2009

I know that it is possible to rotate symbols based on data in a column in
the attribute table in ps.map, but is this also possible in d.vect? On the
Wiki page for IconSymbols it implies that rotation of symbols should be
possible in the d.vect module from v.6.3, but I cannot figure out how and
there is nothing in the manual pages for d.vect. I am using Lorenzo's
binaries for MacOSX, which say v.6.3.

Thanks,
Corine Davids

(apologies if this post appears twice, I tried to post this a few days ago
already)