[GRASS-user] RE:How to find shortest distances from the investigation point to the shoreline

SGW00412 at nifty.com SGW00412 at nifty.com
Thu May 14 10:00:07 EDT 2009

Dear all:

I solved this problem at last !

Well, I found the method of installing grass6.4 on ubuntu 9.04.

http://les-ejk.cz/2009/05/grass-64-rc4-for-ubuntu-904/

I want to say the reward to you. Thank you !

However, I have the relating question... I am also linux- beginner user.

#db.select point_data fs="," > result.csv
#bash: result.csv: Permission denied

Why does this occur?
It was not generated in the old version.

Yasuo shimada
-----
SGW00412 at nifty.comさん: