[GRASS-user] GRASS - QGIS/MSYS issue.

Milton Cezar Ribeiro miltinho.astronauta at gmail.com
Sun May 17 01:06:07 EDT 2009

Dear all,

Just to inform that it is a know issue on VISTA 64, and a discussion can be
found at

http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=759325

and the bugfix (on my case) can be found at
http://downloads.sourceforge.net/mingw/MSYS-1.0.11-20070729.tar.bz2

Remembering that it only occurred when after have MSYS and GRASS installed
and running I decided to install QGIS from OSGeoW4. May be during the QGIS
intallation process automatically I got my MSYS updated for some version
that not run perfectly on Vista64.
I suggest you put a note for new Vista 64 users.

Bests

milton