[GRASS-user] ortho photo rectification requires xterm

Cverckova, Lubica Lubica.Cverckova at hatchmott.com
Mon May 18 15:40:24 EDT 2009

Hello,

I have pretty much setup grass for its ortho photo function that seems
not to work because it needs certain 'xterm'. If anyone could respond
how I can get it/upload it, I would appreciate it. Thank you.

Lubi

Attention:
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it from Hatch Mott MacDonald are confidential and intended solely for use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please immediately notify the sender.