[GRASS-user] Density of drainage

Carlos "Guâno" Grohmann carlos.grohmann at gmail.com
Mon May 18 17:44:06 EDT 2009

Maybe you want to check this paper:

Grohmann, C.H. 2004. Morphometric analysis in Geographic Information
Systems: applications of free software GRASS and R.
Computers & Geosciences, 30 (9-10):1055-1067.
http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.cageo.2004.08.002

you can get a pdf here:
http://www.igc.usp.br/pessoais/guano/downloads/Grohmann_CAGEO_2004_uncorrected_proof.pdf

best

Carlos

On Mon, May 18, 2009 at 18:35, Milton Cezar Ribeiro
<miltinho.astronauta at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear G-Gurus,
>
> I have a vector drainage map, and would like to estimate
> the density (our amount) of drainage and save the output
> as a regular raster. Is there a easy way of do this on grass?
>
> Bests
>
> milton
> brazil=toronto

Carlos Henrique Grohmann - Geologist D.Sc.
a.k.a. Guano - Linux User #89721
ResearcherID: A-9030-2008
carlos dot grohmann at gmail dot com
http://www.igc.usp.br/pessoais/guano/
"Good morning, doctors. I have taken the liberty of removing Windows
95 from my hard drive."
--The winning entry in a "What were HAL's first words" contest judged
by 2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY creator Arthur C. Clarke

Can’t stop the signal.