[GRASS-user] error in ps.map scalebar units argument

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Tue May 26 23:28:28 EDT 2009

Ahh no units option in my grass version:

/250k_layout.map
+ REGION=surigao_test_reg
+ TITLE=SURIGAO
+ PCGS=2535
+ g.region region=surigao_test_reg res=100
+ ps.map out=surigao_test_reg.ps
where      x y
length	length
height	height
segment	no_segemnts
numbers	no_labels
fontsize   fontsize
background [Y|n]
enter 'end' when done, 'exit' to quit
+ echo 'finished generating postscript map of SURIGAO'
finished generating postscript map of SURIGAO
[Raster MASK present]

I'll try a new grass version then.

--
cheers,