[GRASS-user] questions about albedo calculations...

Nadine Jeschke blaubaere at gmx.de
Wed Nov 4 04:39:11 EST 2009

Hello GRASS users!

I have a question about albedo calculations. I´ve calculated the evapotranspiration of an semi-arid area.

Therefore I used the MODIS products MOD09A1, MOD11A1 und MCD43B3, the SRTM. Then I calculated the NDVI with GRASS and the DOY.

>From the MCD43B3 I took only the 7 WSA bands and calculated the mean value of all of them. This value went into the final calculation i.evapo.senay.

Has anybody got any experience with the Calculation of i.evapo.senay or i.evapo.sebal and the handling of that albdo products/bands?

I would be very grateful for any suggestions! Thanks a lot!

Nadine