[GRASS-user] Using i.spectral in GRASS6.4

António Rocha antonio.rocha at deimos.com.pt
Fri Nov 6 07:10:53 EST 2009

Greetings

I'm using GRASS 6.4.0svn (2009)  with wxpython and when I select
Imagery/Spectral Response (i.spectral) I get this error.

***************************************
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:/GRASS6/etc/wxpython/wxgui.py", line 521, in
OnMenuCmd

menuform.GUI().ParseCommand(cmd, parentframe=self)
  File "C:\GRASS6\etc\wxpython\gui_modules\menuform.py",
line 1809, in ParseCommand

xml.sax.parseString(getInterfaceDescription(cmd[0]).decode(e
nc).encode("utf-8"),
  File "C:\GRASS6\etc\wxpython\gui_modules\menuform.py",
line 1748, in getInterfaceDescription

raise IOError, _("Unable to fetch interface description for
command '%s'.") % cmd
IOError
:
Unable to fetch interface description for command
'i.spectral'.

Is this something that was expected in this version or anyone has a an
idea of how to fix this?

Best Regards,
Antonio Rocha

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4578 (20091106) __________