[GRASS-user] grid legend

Martin Album Ytre-Eide Martin.Album.Ytre-Eide at nrpa.no
Wed Nov 11 04:40:25 EST 2009

Hello.

I wont to do something similar to what is done in:
http://www.gdf-hannover.de/lit_html/grass60_v1.2_en/node81.html
in figure 36 and 38 (processing figures with xfig). Having a figure where you could see the coordinates of your points

The problem is to generate x and y-axes with numbers, surrounding the map.
d.grid gives something similar, but I cant seem to turn of the grid lines and the numbers are "inside" the map.
tried ps.map, but can't  move the numbers outside the x and y lines (see attachment)

If anyone has any suggestions how to do this or know how this is done with xfig, I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

Martin Ytre-Eide