[GRASS-user] Stuck Getting Started

Paul Kelly paul-grass at stjohnspoint.co.uk
Fri Nov 13 15:27:37 EST 2009

On Fri, 13 Nov 2009, Rich Shepard wrote:

> On Fri, 13 Nov 2009, Paul Kelly wrote:
>
>> This sounds to me like a known bug in 6.4.0 RC5
>> <http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/648> - maybe try the latest 6.4 SVN
>> snapshot instead of RC5?
>
> Paul,
>
>  Just tried to download the latest code < svn checkout
> https://svn.osgeo.org/grass/grass/tags/release_20090609_grass_6_4_0RC5
> grass640_rc5> and I already have revision 39721 checked out. So I must be
> using the latest.

As far as I understand it that just means you are using the latest version
of the version tagged release_20090609_grass_6_4_0RC5 - for the latest 6.4
SVN you want the 6.4 branch rather than any specific tagged version:
https://svn.osgeo.org/grass/grass/branches/releasebranch_6_4
should be the one I think.

Paul