[GRASS-user] Processing Time for Vector Import w/OGR

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Nov 16 14:05:16 EST 2009

On Mon, 16 Nov 2009, Martin Landa wrote:

> In then best case the both, 6.5 for daily work, 7.x as experimental to
> test new great features ;-)

Martin,

   Thanks for the input. So 6.5 is sufficiently stable for production work
while 6.4 is still at RC5? Hmmm-m-m. That's interesting. :-)

   Perhaps this evening I'll build 6.5 and try it. Right now the CPU is
consumed with breaking boundaries on the standing water body theme for all
of Oregon ... I didn't realize there were so many lakes and reserviors!

Rich