[GRASS-user] unable to locate ft2build.h

Manuel Seeger manuel.seeger at wur.nl
Mon Oct 5 10:09:02 EDT 2009

Hello!

I'm trying to compile grass7 on a 64bit ubuntu 9.04.

Unfortunately, I get an error:

checking for location of FreeType includes... /usr/include/
checking for ft2build.h... no
configure: error: *** Unable to locate FreeType includes.
manuel at L0118350:~/grass_trunk$ locate ft2build.h
/usr/include/ft2build.h

The thing is, that I give the path to the ft2build.h location, but I
still get the error.

What can be wrong?

Thanks in advance

Manuel

Dr. Manuel Seeger
Dept. of Land Degradation and Development
Wageningen University & Researchcenter
Postal address:
P.O. Box 47, 6700 AA Wageningen, The Netherlands
Visitors address:
Atlas building, Droevendaalsesteeg 4, 6708 PB, room B415
phone:	+ 31 317 486617
fax:	+ 31 317 419000.