[GRASS-user] measure distance

Achim Kisseler ak7 at jupiter.uni-freiburg.de
Tue Oct 13 13:22:00 EDT 2009

Hi,

I did it the long-way. Here you are (here I am):
-defining, whats the "next" polygon
-updating table with coordinates of centroids
-and the centroids of the next
-writing these informations and cats number out
-building standard-ascii-lines-import file with a bit of awk
-import that
-building table (with stored category-numbers)
-adding column "length"
-v.to.db option=length
-update original table

Achim