[GRASS-user] Windows Grass 6.4.0SVN & Python error

Matt mlpublic42 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 22:11:38 EDT 2009

I installed the Windows version of Grass 6.4.0SVN using the
stand-alone installer package by Colin Nielsen onto a Windows Vista
32-bit machine. The installation seemed perfect.  When I try to run
the program I get a window containing the following error:

python.exe - Entry Point Not Found
The procedure entry point
?PyWinObject_AsHANDLE@@YAHPAU_object@@PAPAX at Z could not
be located in the dynamic link library pywintypes25.dll.

When the error window is closed, another identical window appears.
When it is closed Grass shuts down.  Can anyone help me get it
running?
Matt